Tired of spending some time dealing with workouts and going to fitness classes just to achieve that glorious-shaped butt workouts ? Ever wondering how you get your buttocks in shape quickly? Well, absolutely, yes. Everyone wants to be fit and have a perfect butt shape. Some hire fitness instructors and others watch Youtube video tutorials and workout indoors.
But do you know that you can achieve a perfectly-shaped butt in four effective ways without winching your weights? Here are the four amazing butt-shaping workouts that you can follow to keep you in shape without going to the gym.
#1 Basic Squat
This is the ever-classic workout for toning your butt and build strength for your lower extremities.
- Start by standing on a flat surface with your feet shoulder width apart. Clasped your hands parallel to your chest with your elbows slightly bent.
- Next, lower your body to squat down and bend your knees like you are sitting on a chair.
- Pause when you are at the bottom, then rise again pushing your hips back up to the standing position.
- Repeat this workout in 3-4 sets with reps of 15-20.
#2 Legs Back Kick
This is a common workout to isolate your glute muscles and doesn’t need your body weight. There are two ways to start this; either in a squat position or in a standing position using a barre or back of a chair.
- Start by standing with your feet hip width apart while clasping your hands in front of your chest or while holding on a barre or back of a chair.
- You may kick your left leg straight behind, but make sure to keep your hips square, so that your leg could be at hip height.
- In extending your left leg back, slightly bend your knees as it may help soothe your muscles.
- Do the same thing on the other side and vice versa for 2-3 sets with the reps of 10-20.
#3 Bridge Pose
This workout helps your butt muscles as well as your lower back and legs as it flexes your body.
- Begin by laying down on a flat surface or a workout mat. Lay your arms on the mat in a relaxed position.
- Then, lift up your butt as it also elevates your pelvis. Do this until your body reaches a straight position.
- Make sure that your back and neck is in a relaxed position on the mat while squeezing your buttocks up and hold the bridge position.
- Do this workout for 10-20 reps.
#4 Lunge Workout
This workout is good for helping you round out the shape of your butt by flexing the side portion of your buttocks.
- Begin by standing straight with feet together putting your hands in fort of your chest.
- Take a large step sideward with your right leg while keeping your left leg upright, then bend your right knee as if you were sitting on a chair and pushing your butt behind.
- You may push your right leg back to the starting position starting position and repeat the movement for the other side.
- Repeat this workout in 2-3 sets with 15-20 reps on each side.
So, trying these workouts overnight doesn’t guarantee you having a perfect butt shape. You may do these suggested exercises at your own preferred schedule at your own pace. You may record the number of reps you made each day and see the result after 4-8 weeks to guarantee the firmness and glorious shape of your butt.